CX Design Researcher
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
Marketforce has an exciting opportunity for an experienced CX Design Researcher to join the team. Under the guidance of the Digital Director and Head of Strategy, this role will apply qualitative & quantitative design research methods, to understand customers' needs, optimise customer experience and help the business achieve strategic objectives for our clients.
In addition, this role will contribute to solving customer experience challenges, understand customers' expectations, current behaviours, motivations, needs, plus systems/processes using your strong understanding of different qualitative and quantitative design research approaches and ability to generate meaningful, actionable insights that inform design.
How You Will Make a Difference:
- Planning design research, work with key stakeholders to undertake qualitative research to understand current state customer experience and test service design solutions;
- Work with the UX team to create meaningful experiences for our clients.
- Recruit research participants;
- Gather, analyse and synthesise data;
- Generate and translate insights;
- Communicate insights, using visual, written and verbal skills;
- Recommend improvements that maximise customer and business outcomes and
- Manage data collection schedules, raw data in written, photographic, audio or video formats.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Bachelor/Master of Design, Business, Marketing or BA/MA in Anthropology, Sociology or Psychology
- Previous work completing design research, CX or UX research for services/service systems or products; other qualitative or quantitative consumer research in technology, advertising or branding
- Strong communication and stakeholder engagement skills
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of the team
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week