Senior Finished Artist
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
Who we are
We're a creative agency with the customer at our core.
We've been close to customers since our very beginning, with our history in retail and in-store, but now our art of persuasion has become much more scientific.
Today we can truly understand customers. Who they are, what they do, where they do it and why. And with that information we can really start to connect.
Whether it's to endear, excite, provoke or persuade them, we bring together the science of customer insight with the magic of creativity. That could be an in-store promotion. A print ad. A new product. A piece of software. Or a nice bit of story-telling.
Everything we do is designed to effectively connect with the customer and get results.
You will be an experienced Senior Finished Artist who will assist with bringing creative concepts to life for our client.
You will also work closely with 99 team, the client and the Studio Traffic Manager to ensure work is delivered on time, to the highest quality and technically correct.
Most importantly, a positive and uplifting attitude is key to being successful in this role.
Skills and experience required
- Strong technical skills
- Strong executional design skills
- A good understanding of print production
- The ability to work in a team
- The ability to work swiftly and accurately
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to self-manage workflow
- Ability to identify early workload pressure points and escalate delivery issues to the Traffic Manager/Project Manager
- Champion the agency point of view and our design execution/artwork product
- Produce executional design layouts and artwork files for Spark.
- Produce alterations, variations and alternatives to layouts and artwork files as briefed.
- Be proactive with suggestions and design execution treatments that will make the work better.
- Clearly communicate at all times with the Spark, and 99 Traffic Manager/Project Manager/Client Service on job progress
- Escalate early workload and delivery issues to the Traffic Manager/Project Manager/Client Service
- Update Trello studio workflow system
- Ensure the accuracy of all files and work produced.
- Be aware of the latest technology and software developments and how this can assist you
- Advise any training required.
- Maintain and correctly use agency equipment.
Why work with us
We are part of the Clemenger Group, New Zealand's largest and most successful group of advertising communications companies with eight agencies in NZ and 16 in Australia. In turn, the Clemenger Group is part of the creatively awarded global BBDO network.
This means, when you join us, you will be part of a highly regarded global network but working for a 100% locally managed Goup that truly values its employees by promoting an inclusive workplace where diversity is embraced. We offer lots of good things from development opportunities and the chance to learn from people at the top of their game, to a staff share scheme, enhanced parental leave payments, discounted health insurance, the ability to work flexibly, an employee assistance programme, massages and cool offices in great locations.
How to apply
If this sounds like you, and you have the legal right to work in New Zealand, please click below to apply.
Please note: Direct applications will not be considered.
The Clemenger Group Supports an inclusive workplace and welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds.
To find out what it is like to work at 99 click on Brett's story:
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week