Senior Business Manager
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
This role will work across Sport and Social, and you will be an agency representative with responsibility for the delivery and standard of the agency's service and product on accounts assigned by the Group Business Director. You will be responsible for delivering work on time and on budget. Under the direction of the Senior Business Director, you will be expected to present and sell great creative work. At Colenso BBDO, this is the most important function Account Management perform.
Within the Colenso BBDO team, we operate across multiple channels including brand, direct, digital and integrated, and you will be presented with varied opportunities to work across all of these.
You should be involved in the identification of new business opportunities both with existing clients and within the overall market.
Skills and experience required
- Proven ability to juggle multiple jobs whilst maintaining good attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills as a team player.
- A passion for creativity and doing great work.
- Ability to think beyond execution and to offer solutions rather than problems.
- Experience on working on brands that are very active in social media is preferred.
- Previous working on sports or media brands is preferred but not essential.
- Resilience and being calm under pressure.
- Thrive in a busy environment.
- Possess strong communication and presentation skills.
- Thinks ahead, anticipates and looks to solve issues before they occur.
- Be well organised, self-starting and able to prioritise work effectively
- A natural collaborator and people person; participating fully as an integral member of the team, working co-operatively and collaboratively with the team and wider agency.
- Demonstrates high level of commitment and support to both Colenso and the team.
- An innate ability to ‘read a room', with an understanding of different communication styles and the best method to communicate clearly and effectively.
Who we are
We are Colenso BBDO.
We want to be the most creative company on the planet by building more valuable relationships between brands and their customers. We do this by connecting a brand's purpose with what their customers value, the products that they put out in the world and how their employees interact with customers and each other.
Ultimately, our purpose is to deliver solutions that help our clients with their business challenges now, and to plan for their business opportunities next. It's a more progressive, more effective way of working. The agency's core competitive advantage is its ability to solve its client's business problems with commercial creativity and a fierce commitment to creativity with a purpose.
Why work with us
We are part of the Clemenger Group, New Zealand's largest and most successful group of advertising communications companies with eight agencies in NZ and 16 in Australia. In turn, the Clemenger Group is part of the creatively awarded global BBDO network.
This means, when you join us, you will be part of a highly regarded global network but working for a 100% locally managed Goup that truly values its employees by promoting an inclusive workplace where diversity is embraced. We offer lots of good things from development opportunities and the chance to learn from people at the top of their game, to a staff share scheme, enhanced parental leave payments, discounted health insurance, the ability to work flexibly, an employee assistance programme, massages and cool offices in great locations.
How to apply
If this sounds like you, and you have the legal right to work in New Zealand, please click below to apply.
Please note: Direct applications will not be considered.
The Clemenger Group Supports an inclusive workplace and welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds.
To find out what it is like to work at Colenso click on Joe's story:
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week