|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
CHE Proximity is looking for a new breed of Addressable Director
Our approach is driven by behaviour based media planning. Data is a huge part of what we do as an agency and media is no different. We're fortunate to have some excellent data scientists working with us helping to build the latest and greatest in models. You'll also be surrounded by brand and innovation planners, a UX team and Creative Directors who are all incredibly excited about this new offering.
Our client base has grown rapidly and is continuing this upward trajectory. All of our clients are fully integrated (across digital and ATL channels) and are looking for fresh thinking in media. They cover a range of industries across education, energy, health and other service providers.
We are backed by The Omnicom Media Group and have access to all tools, support and deals. We use the Google Tech Stack.
- Maintain responsibility for client investment and ensure they are deployed effectively and cohesive with the wider CHEP proposition of connected creativity
- Lead team to achieve key client goals and provide leadership around optimisation and efficacy improvement as well as campaign troubleshooting
- Build service level alo, workflows, and assist in developing process documents
- Maintain positive relationships with search engines, understand search engine services, capabilities, and requirements
- Provide support to Finance Department for billing and search engine invoicing
- Oversee strategy with internal capabilities (addressable, strategy, cx, brand planning, creative, technology) to develop fully integrated campaigns
- Provide support, career development and recognition for your team and effectively foster teamwork that drives motivation and retention
- Participate in the training, individual development, on-boarding and mentoring of staff
- Operate creatively and develop creative tactics and precision offerings to advance the paid search practice
- Represent CHE Proximity and its media practice within the media environment and trade press, conferences etc
- Stay current on industry trends, standard methodologies and discusses potential impact with team on client work
- Demonstrate and nurture a deep understanding of the client's products, competition, industry, marketing goals and objectives
- Analyse campaign performance to develop insights for use in campaign optimisation and improvement
Desired Skills and Experience
A minimum of 5-6 years of relevant digital performance experience (Search, Social and/or Programmatic) or related addressable media experience required, with experience in team leadership and experience with client management
- Ability to think strategically and drive solid results to grow the business
- Strong data analytics and strategy background
- Prior experience managing a team is a requirement; You should demonstrate previous success in training and growing team members
- Prior experience in an agency environment highly desired but not essential.
Who is CHE Proximity
More than ever before the medium, the message and it's sequencing are inseparable from each other.
‘Unlike any time in history, connecting the medium, the message, and its sequencing to the consumer is more vital than ever.
Connected creativity is the synchronization of strategic positioning, engaging creative, combined with the next generation of engagement planning to ensure ideas create the cut-through needed to deliver the strongest commercial performances. Today, creativity cannot be left to chance. One brand expression or big TV ad is simply not enough.
More than ever, brands need to live in culture and our consumers worlds, allowing audiences to not only consume brands, but take part in owning, creating and amplifying them. To do this, the role of influencers, publishers, the news and bought media are inseparable from each other and the expression of the idea itself. To create such work, the classic disciplines of the marketing mix – advertising, experience, PR, CRM, media, digital – must all be unified, removing P&Ls, biases and incumbency to reveal a new breed of agnostic agency, resulting in connected creativity.
At CHE Proximity, we see this as the shift from brand as advertising to brand as experience. It is as profound a change in advertising as the printing press was to the democratisation of information. We are investing our every effort into leading this transformation and in doing so, supporting the sustainability of our cherished industry as an essential ingredient of modern commerce.
This is what we call Connected Creativity.
Some recent highlights
In addition to growing our business with high profile and forward-thinking clients our creativity and effectiveness has been recognised by our peers:
London International Awards 2019: APAC Agency of the Year
London International Awards 2019: APAC Agency of the Year
Tangrams: Asia Effectiveness Agency of the Year 2018, 2019
AFR Most Innovative Companies 2019: Best Marketing Innovation 2017, 2018, 2019
Mumbrella 2019: Creative Agency of the Year, Award for Data Driven Marketing
WARC 2019: Most Effective Agency, Australia and New Zealand
WARC: Most Effective Australian Agency 2014 2019
Cannes 2019: 2 Silver, 2 Bronze & 7 Finalists
Contagious Pioneers 2019: placed 5th
The Drum's Big Won Report 2018: 9th Most Creative Agency in the World
Australian Effie Awards 2018: Agency of the Year, 1 Gold, 5 Silver
Adnews 2018: Australian, Victorian & Customer Experience Agency of the Year
B&T 2018: Media Agency & Marketing Consultancy of the Year
Adobe Innovation Award 2018: Data-Driven Marketing Implementation & Multi-Solution Implementation
The Clemenger Group supports an inclusive workplace and welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds.
To gain an insight as to what it is like to work at CHE Proximity please click on the people story below:
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week