Senior Account Manager
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
We are looking for a Senior Account Manager to join the team at Traffik.
This unique role will suit a well-rounded BTL suit with experience working on BTL campaigns. As a SAM you will use your experience to provide project management expertise across a range of campaigns with a focus on Shopper Marketing. You will work with the Group Account Director and the National Head of Shopper to run projects and be the lead relationship manager for all Brand Managers and below. C-Suite and Marketing Director relationships are managed at a more senior level.
You will ensure campaigns are delivered on brief/budget/time; be the account relationship owner; provide strategic direction on key client projects; oversee all projects; develop and grow business through incremental opportunities and networking; resolve issues and mitigate project risks.
On a day-to-day basis you will be responsible for overseeing the development, execution and evaluation of all projects under your management, working with the Production Manager(s) (as required).
You will keep abreast of your client's brand and strategic initiatives, as well as market/competitor activity, and will work with the GAD and Head of Shopper to ensure that any creative solution Traffik puts forward is on brand, on strategy, and is unique.
You are people-driven and lead by example as a strong mentor and track the growth and development of your immediate team to ensure their success. Clients see you as their go-to person and they trust you to deliver based on a proven success rate and mutual respect. Client account and relationship management, issues management and new business growth are a focus for your development.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Excellent project management / multi-tasking skills across BTL advertising
- A solid foundation of considered leadership and people management skills
- Persuasive presentation skills to cater for a wide variety of audience
- Ability to give clear direction to junior staff and / or wider agency teams / suppliers to ensure they deliver what is required
- Excellent financial management skills including forecasting, reporting and reconciling
- Superior organisation and time management skills, especially under pressure and tight deadlines
- Negotiation and motivation skills and the ability to know when to use them
- Troubleshooting and issues management skills
- Creative, dynamic and proactive thinking (literally and laterally)
- A thorough & detailed understanding and knowledge of the industry
- A thorough & detailed understanding and knowledge of the retail environment
- A thorough & detailed understanding and knowledge of special event operations and management
- In-depth experience and success in logistics planning and management
- In-depth proficiency in all Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- An inherent curiosity along with a desire and drive to learn, critique, grow and develop your skill-set
- A confident, pleasurable and enthusiastic approach to your day-to-day work management
- A passionate approach towards your career development and life in general!
The Traffik Group is Australia's most awarded full‐service brand experience agency, combining data with creativity to deliver effective activations through experiential, shopper and digital.
We are Intelligence Activated.
Please note: All applicants must have valid Australian working rights.
The Clemenger Group supports an inclusive workplace and welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds.
To gain an insight as to what it's like to work at Traffik, please click on the people story below and view our showreel:
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week