Intermediate Systems Engineer
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
In your role you will work within the IT Operations team to develop, manage and support the Information Technology Infrastructure for Clemenger Group NZ companies. This is a technical hands-on role responsible for maintaining the stability and uptime of the services we provide to the business in addition to providing support to staff at our Wellington office.
We are ISO27001 certified and continually improving our procedures and processes to support our ISMS.
Working in an Agile environment you will be in regular contact with the wider IT Team and taking ownership of your tasks.
Experience and knowledge of a broad range of technologies, business acumen and relationship management skills are paramount. Being the sole team member based in Wellington you will provide support and guidance to the wider Agency teams and business units to ensure information technology is running smoothly and policies and procedures are being adhered to.
Your passion and enthusiasm for Information Technology and continually delivering in a fast-dynamic environment is fundamental to your continual success and the success of our team.
Skills and experience required
- At least 3+ years in the information technology sector with technical hands-on experience
- Experience at engaging, communicating technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Project Management principles and application
- Excellent time management and being a self-starter
- A clear understanding of Information Security and ITIL principles
- Ability to work across multiple cultures and locations
- Experience in managing Windows Server Environment
- Experience with Mac would be highly beneficial
Infrastructure and Support
- Involvement in the day-to-day support and management of the Groups infrastructure
- Providing support to Staff based in the Wellington Office
- Identity Management setup and support
- Management of SaaS application and Cloud services
- Ongoing assessment of infrastructure, systems, procedures and processes to identify areas for
- Proactive Monitoring and Management of infrastructure
- Maintaining detailed documentation of systems and setups
Operations and Support Teams
- Managing your tickets and tasks against defined SLA's
- Escalation point for the support team
- Coaching and mentoring of team members
Projects and Change
- Work with IT infrastructure Manager to plan, schedule and execute IT projects
- Collaborate with the team to ensure standards, policies and strategies are aligned with the business strategy
- Implement and maintain security controls for new technologies
- Follow defined Change Management process for all changes
- Ensure Incidents are appropriately logged, investigated and remediated
- Working with global IT Teams to adopt global initiatives and solutions
- Liaise with key stakeholders to maintain an awareness and understanding of Business unit
- operations regarding Information Technology
- Provide Information Technology support and guidance to the various business functions including technology teams
- Understand and identify any gaps in business expectations of Information Technology, and respond accordingly
Development & Training
- Proactively Identifying your development needs with your Manager
- Undertaking professional and job specific development and training as appropriate
- Provide help, advice and support to other team members
- Keeping abreast of new trends and initiatives in your specialisation
Why work with us
We are part of the Clemenger Group, New Zealand's largest and most successful group of advertising communications companies with eight agencies in NZ and 16 in Australia. In turn, the Clemenger Group is part of the creatively awarded global BBDO network.
This means, when you join us, you will be part of a highly regarded global network but working for a 100% locally managed Goup that truly values its employees by promoting an inclusive workplace where diversity is embraced. We offer lots of good things from development opportunities and the chance to learn from people at the top of their game, to a staff share scheme, enhanced parental leave payments, discounted health insurance, the ability to work flexibly, an employee assistance programme, massages and cool offices in great locations.
How to apply
If this sounds like you, and you have the legal right to work in New Zealand, please click below to apply.
Please note: Direct applications will not be considered.
The Clemenger Group Supports an inclusive workplace and welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds.
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week