|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
We are looking for a curious, empathetic, critical thinker and creative problem solver.
With guidance from the Strategy Director, you will be responsible for developing market-leading insight-led strategies, campaigns, communications and creative solutions.
This role plays a critical role in deeply understanding problems and audiences, and will be responsible for developing research and insight gathering approaches, and ensuring the voices of audiences direct your strategic thinking and are always present throughout each phase of development.
The intermediate strategist will bring inspiration and insight into the creative development process and will be able to confidently work in partnership with creative and media teams to bring strategies to life.
In a flexible and collaborative team, you will have the opportunity to work directly with all parts of the agency, directly with clients and across a broad range of clients from well-known commercial brands to social issues.
Skills and experience required
- Comfortable designing research and insight approaches that utilise the best techniques for the particular problem you're solving and are able to bring research to life for clients and internal teams
- Skilled in designing and facilitating workshop sessions with both internal teams and senior clients.
- Developing strategies in response to clients' problems
- Experience working closely with creative teams, translating complex problems into simple opportunities and to support creatives to turn the opportunities you have identified into ideas.
- Curious about the world around them, a champion of the new and the emerging
- Possess strong communication and presentation skills
- A natural collaborator, open to different points of view, willing to wrestle with difficult challenges and work co-operatively with the team and wider agency
Why work with us
Clemenger BBDO is Wellington's most renowned creative shop, located in fantastic offices, right by the harbor, in the coolest little capital in the world.
If you want to make a difference, come and meet us. We're in the business of moving people, because that's how change happens.
To thrive here you'll be comfortable with the chaos of the modern world. Where disruption happens, we appear swiftly, finding exciting new solutions for our partners. We do our best work when we're ‘in the rapids', and like nothing better than taking the complex and transforming it into the simple and mighty, no matter what level of public scrutiny our work is under.
Join us, and you'll be in an inclusive workplace where diversity is embraced. You'll enjoy development opportunities and the chance to learn directly from people at the top of their game. A staff share scheme, enhanced parental leave payments, discounted health insurance, the ability to work flexibly and an employee assistance programme are all at your fingertips.
How to apply
If this sounds like you, and you have the legal right to work in New Zealand, please click below to apply.
Please note: Direct applications will not be considered.
The Clemenger Group Supports an inclusive workplace and welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds.
To find out what it is like to work at Clemenger BBDO Wellington click on Charlotte's story:
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week