Technology Program Lead
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
CHE Proximity is looking for a Technology Project Lead
This role has two key pillars - managing and producing the biggest and most complex technology-led projects within your client stream while growing and developing a team of equally passionate project managers through increasing the scope of work within our remit. As a new client, this role will be very collaborative with senior CHEP team members across Account Service, Strategy and Creative, and will drive the establishment and growth of the digital team that supports the client.
The team lead is responsible for the timely delivery of quality digital products, ensuring stakeholder satisfaction and budget management. They should be process driven and an exceptional communicator.
The nature of the client scope involves highly complex data, service design and data driven marketing programmes. To be successful in this role the Technology Program Lead will need to be able to manage complex stakeholder engagements and be able to pivot effortlessly between data, tech and service design programme design and thinking. Your experience in similar roles will be essential alongside a true passion for beautifully crafted platforms, products and campaigns that truly enhance the experience of customers while delivering business results for our clients.
- Project management
- Successfully delivering multiple digital projects across the multiple accounts
- Managing budget, timelines and product testing and delivery.
- Manage project issues and assumptions/decisions and escalate where appropriate.
- Ensuring projects are delivered on time and within, or under budget.
- Ensuring expectations are set and met for the client.
- Managing internal stakeholders Interfacing directly with client to take development briefs.
- Team growth and management (as team grows)
- Identify opportunity and help the Technology Client Partner and Account Service team build the business case for team growth based on new work and identified opportunities.
- Participate in recruitment for identified growth.
- Collaborate with the Technology Client Partner on the roadmap for team development, growing the team capability and expanding their skill sets.
- Continual improvement around process and work product
- Demonstrate thought leadership with your client, reinforcing CHE Proximity perception as a leader in innovation, technology and emerging technology projects.
- Know the numbers at the tip of your fingers: how your team is performing from a utilisation and revenue perspective.
- Work with the Technology Client Partner in reviewing current process and ways of working and implementing and suggesting new processes and solutions.
- Collaborate with Technology Client Partner, Technical Directors and Creatives as appropriate to push boundaries in pitches, proactive and briefed work to develop capability and ways of working and collaboration.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 7+ years of digital production experience.
- Highly organised with great attention to detail.
- Tracking project performance to facilitate accurate budget vs. actual reconciliation.
- Experience liaising with developers and designers and a clear understanding of their world.
- Management of a small team.
- Experience delivering a wide range of projects during your career, with particular focus on digital projects most common within an advertising context.
- Experience delivering complex mobile responsive digital experiences using the latest frontend and backend development technologies.
- You will have worked with a range of CMS systems, from enterprise level (Adobe AEM, SiteCore, Episerver) through to open source (eg Drupal, WordPress).
- eDM design, development and campaign distribution across ESPs such as Adobe Campaign, ExactTarget, Campaign Monitor.
- Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and reporting.
- Experience with a task tracking systems such as Trello and Jira.
- Experience using agile methodologies and resource time tracking.
Who is CHE Proximity
More than ever before the medium, the message and it's sequencing are inseparable from each other.
‘Unlike any time in history, connecting the medium, the message, and its sequencing to the consumer is more vital than ever.
Connected creativity is the synchronization of strategic positioning, engaging creative, combined with the next generation of engagement planning to ensure ideas create the cut-through needed to deliver the strongest commercial performances. Today, creativity cannot be left to chance. One brand expression or big TV ad is simply not enough.
More than ever, brands need to live in culture and our consumers worlds, allowing audiences to not only consume brands, but take part in owning, creating and amplifying them. To do this, the role of influencers, publishers, the news and bought media are inseparable from each other and the expression of the idea itself. To create such work, the classic disciplines of the marketing mix – advertising, experience, PR, CRM, media, digital – must all be unified, removing P&Ls, biases and incumbency to reveal a new breed of agnostic agency, resulting in connected creativity.
At CHE Proximity, we see this as the shift from brand as advertising to brand as experience. It is as profound a change in advertising as the printing press was to the democratisation of information. We are investing our every effort into leading this transformation and in doing so, supporting the sustainability of our cherished industry as an essential ingredient of modern commerce.
This is what we call Connected Creativity.
Some recent highlights
In addition to growing our business with high profile and forward-thinking clients our creativity and effectiveness has been recognised by our peers:
B&T 2019: VIC & Direct Response/Performance Agency of the Year
London International Awards 2019: APAC Agency of the Year
Tangrams: Asia Effectiveness Agency of the Year 2018, 2019
AFR Most Innovative Companies 2019: Best Marketing Innovation 2017, 2018, 2019
Mumbrella 2019: Creative Agency of the Year, Award for Data Driven Marketing
WARC 2019: Most Effective Agency, Australia and New Zealand
WARC: Most Effective Australian Agency 2014 2019
Cannes 2019: 2 Silver, 2 Bronze & 7 Finalists
Contagious Pioneers 2019: placed 5th
The Drum's Big Won Report 2018: 9th Most Creative Agency in the World
Australian Effie Awards 2018: Agency of the Year
Adnews 2018: Australian, Victorian & Customer Experience Agency of the Year
Adobe Innovation Award 2018: Data-Driven Marketing Implementation & Multi-Solution Implementation
The Clemenger Group supports an inclusive workplace and welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds.
To gain an insight as to what it is like to work at CHE Proximity please click on the people story below:
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week