Social Content Creator/Editor
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
Clemenger BBDO is looking for a Social Content Creator/Editor to join our team in Sydney.
Our Social Content Creator/Editor track trends in technology and consumer behaviour to find opportunities, and cultivate the social media presence for our clients. They concept, create, and present content strategies, creative design and integrated marketing campaigns that support the brand's overall goals, and are always on the lookout for new ways to connect with consumers.
- Utilise social analytics tools to generate insights
- Create design (Photoshop) and managing image and video assets
- Work with various teams to create original branded content for communities
- Utilise social media management tools to creatively respond to user comments and posts
- Interact with users to foster a positive community experience through creativity, content and design
Desired skills and experience
- 2 – 3 years' experience managing social media platforms or communities for brands
- Lives and breathes social media, understands best practice design (actively participate in various activities, such as blogging, community development and management, social bookmarking, commenting, etc.
- Understands how popular social networks work inside and out, including their functionality and design
- Loves details and pay extra attention craft
Please note: All applicants must have valid Australian working rights.
The Clemenger Group Supports an inclusive workplace and welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds.
To find out what it is like to work at Clemenger BBDO click on people story:
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week