Creative Director, Copy (Experiential)
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
Senior Creative - Copy Led, Experiential
About this job
On the back of some high level wins, and a wider agency offer across multiple disciplines, an exciting opportunity has become available for a full-time Senior Creative/Copywriter with a background in Experiential to join the agency.
Reporting directly to the ECD, you will be responsible for generating ground-breaking experiential campaigns for some of the world's biggest brands. You will be expected to mentor more junior creative staff, work alongside the other creative heads, and have the capability to work autonomously to produce award-winning experiential concepts and campaigns.
This is a great opportunity for a highly creative, energetic individual with a proven track record as a natural born ideator with over 4 years experience at leading experiential agencies or similar.
Your book will be brimming with award-winning experiential work that demonstrates your ability to ideate / write, as well as your understanding of new technologies, coupled with the native understanding of digital and social at the core of your thinking.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Ideate. Ideate. Ideate: Generate best-in-class, award-winning experiential concepts and campaigns.
• Write pitch decks and craft consumer facing campaign copy.
• Effectively articulate creative ideas direct to ECD, MD and Client with confidence, passion and commitment.
• Write pitch proposal documents - creative strategy, rationales, idea articulation, and campaign copy, etc.
• Inspire your peers in the creative team and beyond.
• Mentor more junior members of the creative and design teams.
Desired Skills and Experience
To be successful in this role, you:
• Have 4+ years in a similar in leading experiential agency/s.
• Are a digital native, with strong understanding or new, relevant technologies.
• Are flexible and adaptable, where some after hours may be required
• Are highly organised with a strong attention to detail
• Are experienced in Creative Suite
• Work harmoniously alongside other team members
• Possess excellent time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines
In return, you will get to work on some of the best experiential briefs in Australia and beyond, as part of a fun, driven, and highly creative team who's work has lead the agency to be recognised for creativity and effectiveness at Cannes, Spikes and the Effies, amongst others.
Please note: all applicants must have valid Australian working rights
About this company
Traffik is Clemenger BBDO's brand experience agency. We fuse creativity with technology to create extraordinary brand experiences for a host of clients including Airbnb, Diego, Dyson, Lacoste, Samsung, Schweppes & Virgin Australia to name a few. Our work has been recognised at most local and international festivals, including Cannes Lions, Spikes Asia, The Effies, and is the only agency to hold the trifecta of Specialist/Experiential Agency of the Year across Mumbrella, AdNews and B&T.
Clemenger Group is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. We encourage Aboriginal, Torres Strait Islander and people of all backgrounds to apply.
At Clemenger Group we employ flexible work practices where appropriate, support charities including Peter MacCallum, and undertake a range of environmental initiatives across our businesses.
To gain an insight as to what it's like to work at Traffik, please click on the people story below and view our showreel:
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week