|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
An exciting opportunity is now available for an entry-level Account Executive to join our team and begin their agency career. This is an amazing opportunity to work within a growing team with a great culture who care about creating the best possible work.
- A core skill set in administration or sales with a keen eye for detail
- Preparing detailed project design briefs for the Studio team
- Media knowledge isn't a must however it is an advantage
- Professional standards and a high attention to detail are critical to ensuring the timely delivery of print, digital and content work to client's brand standards
- Managing, reviewing progress and delivering the client's projects
Desired Skills and Experience
- An enthusiasm for media and advertising, and a real passion for delivering exceptional customer service
- Deadline driven, energetic and target oriented individuals
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to multitask, along with a high level of organization skills
- Be a strong problem-solver with friendly and professional mannerisms
If this sounds like you, please send in your CV and cover letter today.
Who is eg+:
eg+ is a specialist design, digital and content production business. Globally we sit within the Omnicom Group whilst locally we are part of the Clemenger Group.
We're looking for passionate, determined, intelligent and creative people to join our team.
You will be rewarded with a friendly team-based environment, where all members of the business work together to achieve great results.
Please note: All applicants must have the right to work in Australia.
The Clemenger Group Supports an inclusive workplace and welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds.
To find out what it's like to work at eg+ please click on the people story below and view some of our work:
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week