Senior Marketing Automation Consultant
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
CHE Proximity is looking for a new breed of Senior Marketing Automation Consultant
The Senior Marketing Automation Specialist is an expert in marketing automation technology with knowledge and skills across marketing strategy, technology and project management. The role requires the candidate to have both the vision for what growth opportunities marketing automation technology could unlock for CHEP's clients and the get up and go to sell through the changes and make them happen.
For the first 6 months+, the role would be 100% dedicated to the existing and new business helping to migrate their existing 1:1 communications plan in to the Marketo technology solution. The specific remit would include:
- Understanding new and existing clients' customer communication program, CRM, internal platform to design an implementation of Marketo into their ecosystem.
- Identifying roadblocks to migration and working through a solution path.
- Working with CHEP Experience planning and Account Services teams to map customer journeys and feed into the lead scoring model.
- Working with CHEP Engineers and QA Analysts to collaborate on advanced concepts such as data modelling, system integrations and testing.
- Partnering with CX strategists to create breakthrough 1:1 marketing programmes, identifying any platform / data and technical dependencies in any programme migration / set-up / evolution
- Working with clients and CHEP account teams to define project approaches that take IT, marketing, data and compliance teams on the journey in any new programme set-ups and the harness CHE Proximity resources at all key project junctures
- Consulting to clients in platform set-up and programme best practices in their marketing automation initiatives
Desired Skills and Experience
- Deep understanding of the technical capabilities of Marketing Automation platforms
(specificially in Marketo, but others would be a bonus i.e. Oracle, Salesforce, Marketo).
- Driving through organisational change and project deliverables through complex stakeholder processes
- Building relationships across large and complex organisations
- Consulting with clients on how marketing automation platforms can deliver commercial benefits to their organization
- Managing technology transformation projects
- Collaborating with a range of different skillsets (i.e. creative, technology, experience planning, marketing)
Who is CHE Proximity
More than ever before the medium, the message and it's sequencing are inseparable from each other.
‘Unlike any time in history, connecting the medium, the message, and its sequencing to the consumer is more vital than ever.
Connected creativity is the synchronization of strategic positioning, engaging creative, combined with the next generation of engagement planning to ensure ideas create the cut-through needed to deliver the strongest commercial performances. Today, creativity cannot be left to chance. One brand expression or big TV ad is simply not enough.
More than ever, brands need to live in culture and our consumers worlds, allowing audiences to not only consume brands, but take part in owning, creating and amplifying them. To do this, the role of influencers, publishers, the news and bought media are inseparable from each other and the expression of the idea itself. To create such work, the classic disciplines of the marketing mix – advertising, experience, PR, CRM, media, digital – must all be unified, removing P&Ls, biases and incumbency to reveal a new breed of agnostic agency, resulting in connected creativity.
At CHE Proximity, we see this as the shift from brand as advertising to brand as experience. It is as profound a change in advertising as the printing press was to the democratisation of information. We are investing our every effort into leading this transformation and in doing so, supporting the sustainability of our cherished industry as an essential ingredient of modern commerce.
This is what we call Connected Creativity.
Some recent highlights
In addition to growing our business with high profile and forward-thinking clients our creativity and effectiveness has been recognised by our peers:
B&T 2019: VIC & Direct Response/Performance Agency of the Year
London International Awards 2019: APAC Agency of the Year
Tangrams: Asia Effectiveness Agency of the Year 2018, 2019
AFR Most Innovative Companies 2019: Best Marketing Innovation 2017, 2018, 2019
Mumbrella 2019: Creative Agency of the Year, Award for Data Driven Marketing
WARC 2019: Most Effective Agency, Australia and New Zealand
WARC: Most Effective Australian Agency 2014 2019
Cannes 2019: 2 Silver, 2 Bronze & 7 Finalists
Contagious Pioneers 2019: placed 5th
The Drum's Big Won Report 2018: 9th Most Creative Agency in the World
Australian Effie Awards 2018: Agency of the Year
Adnews 2018: Australian, Victorian & Customer Experience Agency of the Year
Adobe Innovation Award 2018: Data-Driven Marketing Implementation & Multi-Solution Implementation
The Clemenger Group supports an inclusive workplace and welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds.
To gain an insight as to what it is like to work at CHE Proximity please click on the people story below:
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week