|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
CHE Proximity is looking for a new breed of Addressable Executive
Our approach is driven by behaviour based media planning. Data is a huge part of what we do as an agency and media is no different. We're fortunate to have some excellent data scientists working with us helping to build the latest and greatest in models. You'll also be surrounded by brand and innovation planners, a UX team and Creative Directors who are all incredibly excited about this new offering.
Our client base has grown rapidly and is continuing this upward trajectory. All of our clients are fully integrated (across digital and ATL channels) and are looking for fresh thinking in media. They cover a range of industries across education, energy, health and other service providers.
We are backed by The Omnicom Media Group and have access to all tools, support and deals. We use the Google Tech Stack.
An exciting opportunity has emerged to work as a Addressable Executive across the Media practice at CHE Proximity. The role is within a team that are delivering work class analysis of customer behaviour and experience.
- Paid Social, Search and/or Programmatic campaign strategy implementation.
- Understand the client's product and their marketing objectives and goals.
- Develop forecasts and plans, using data from the wider CHEP team and client information
- Define excellent campaign strategy and deliverable plans that meet or exceed client expectations.
- Work closely with other CHEP departments to develop fully integrated social campaigns.
- Attend client and agency meetings to present deliverables, campaign strategies, and tactics where needed.
- Monitor, track and evaluate campaign performance analytics, based on agreed upon client metrics.
- Deliver monthly client reports, verify data accuracy, provide analysis and keep clients updated on account status.
Desired Skills and Experience
- We need you to bring 1-2 years of digital campaign management experience, across Search, Social or Programmatic..
- Prior experience in an agency environment highly desired, but we've been known to hire talent from publishers, clients, and other relevant backgrounds too
- Demonstrate the ability to use paid media strategy to complement earned media campaigns and meet business objectives
- Excellent verbal and written skills; exceptional organisational skills, multi-tasking capabilities, and attention to detail
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced and collaborative environment
Who is CHE Proximity
More than ever before the medium, the message and it's sequencing are inseparable from each other.
‘Unlike any time in history, connecting the medium, the message, and its sequencing to the consumer is more vital than ever.
Connected creativity is the synchronization of strategic positioning, engaging creative, combined with the next generation of engagement planning to ensure ideas create the cut-through needed to deliver the strongest commercial performances. Today, creativity cannot be left to chance. One brand expression or big TV ad is simply not enough.
More than ever, brands need to live in culture and our consumers worlds, allowing audiences to not only consume brands, but take part in owning, creating and amplifying them. To do this, the role of influencers, publishers, the news and bought media are inseparable from each other and the expression of the idea itself. To create such work, the classic disciplines of the marketing mix – advertising, experience, PR, CRM, media, digital – must all be unified, removing P&Ls, biases and incumbency to reveal a new breed of agnostic agency, resulting in connected creativity.
At CHE Proximity, we see this as the shift from brand as advertising to brand as experience. It is as profound a change in advertising as the printing press was to the democratisation of information. We are investing our every effort into leading this transformation and in doing so, supporting the sustainability of our cherished industry as an essential ingredient of modern commerce.
This is what we call Connected Creativity.
Some recent highlights
In addition to growing our business with high profile and forward-thinking clients our creativity and effectiveness has been recognised by our peers:
Contagious Pioneers: Top 10 Best and Bravest Agencies on the Planet 2018 ‑ 2020
B&T 2019: VIC & Direct Response/Performance Agency of the Year
London International Awards 2019: APAC Agency of the Year
Tangrams: Asia Effectiveness Agency of the Year 2018, 2019
AFR Most Innovative Companies 2019: Best Marketing Innovation 2017, 2018, 2019
Mumbrella 2019: Creative Agency of the Year, Award for Data Driven Marketing
WARC 2019: Most Effective Agency, Australia and New Zealand
WARC: Most Effective Australian Agency 2014 2019
Cannes 2019: 2 Silver, 2 Bronze & 7 Finalists
Clemenger Group is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. We encourage Aboriginal, Torres Strait Islander and people of all backgrounds to apply.
At Clemenger Group we employ flexible work practices where appropriate, support charities including Peter MacCallum, and undertake a range of environmental initiatives across our businesses.
To gain an insight as to what it is like to work at CHE Proximity please click on the people story below:
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week