Integrated Junior Producer
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
Clemenger BBDO Sydney is looking for an Integrated Junior Producer.
As a Standout Integrated Junior Producer your role is ensuring the smooth running of the Production Department alongside the Head of Integrated Production & Production Resource Manager. Covering off Monday's for Primecuts and Pitchfork running; Flare Content. Your role is crucial in assisting the Producers in the departments by being a great support and safe pair of hands. Your role is to be the go to person for the department and ensuring you execute the day-to-day tasks from the team of Producers. Your key point of contact is the Head of Integrated Production.
You will need to develop a good knowledge of the industry and will be required to actively participate in relevant training programs.
As the Integrated Junior Producer you will need to develop a strong understanding of the broadcast production processes and ensure you assist in their implementation. In particular this will include:
- Every Monday covering for the Post Production Supervisor/Post
- Assist in the Production work for Primecuts and Pitchfork.
- Assist Senior Integrated Producers in their day to day workflow, including the production of Digital Banners, Menu Boards and Social.
- Support for Flare Content/Runner.
- Support the Production Resource Manager in updating the weekly resource WIPs for Production. This will give you a thorough understanding and overview of the production process to enable you to assist in the trafficking of the workflow for the Department.
- Taking the briefs and liaising with the Production Resource Manager & Head of Integrated Production to allocate workflow to the other Producers.
- Responsibility for managing and producing all client radio commercials.
- Be the contact/liaison for any of the other Clemenger Group of companies, such as URSAClemenger and Traffik.
- Responsibility for production of small adaption requests from our International Offices.
- Working on Case Studies & Award entries where relevant and suitable.
- Be the key contact for Talentpay, managing all Talent & Music rollovers on a monthly basis.
- Be the key contact person for all Production & Music Companies for ‘Go-Sees' that come up on a weekly basis, to ensure the Producers time are monitored and managed.
- Managing all data collection and updating Filemaker Pro.
Approach & Attitude
As an Integrated Junior Producer you will need to demonstrate a passion for assisting the department to ensure it is producing market leading work to the highest standard.
Key to this will be:
- A ‘can do' attitude to all tasks
- An ability to multi-task and manage multiple tasks and stakeholders
- Good organisational mind and an eye for detail
- An ability to stay calm and focussed under pressure
- An ability to proactively problem solve
About this company
At Clemenger BBDO, the thing we care most about is creativity. Or as we call it, 'the work, the work, the work'. It's what makes BBDO different. We believe The Work is the only true measure of an agency. The Work is where the brand meets the consumer. The Work is what touches their hearts and minds. The Work is what leads to the sale. The Work is simply everything we create to reach the consumer. All our resources, all our targets, all our disciplines are devoted to creating work that is unique, powerful and convincing. In the absence of great work, nothing else matters.
Please note: All applicants must have valid Australian working rights.
The Clemenger Group Supports an inclusive workplace and welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds.
To find out what it is like to work at Clemenger BBDO click on people story:
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week