|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
We are a customer intelligence agency looking for a design superstar with a passion for layout and turning data into eye-catching infographics. We're a close-knit team in a vibrant North Shore office with a busy social calendar—from Friday drinks to Tuesday treats, a staff sporting team and regular social events. If you want to have your cake and eat it (literally), we want to hear from you.
You will work across a range of projects and brands from start to finish under the guidance of the Creative Director as well as with staff in other teams, so communication and enthusiasm are a big part of the role.
We are a tight knit team who work incredibly well together, and our ideal candidate will be too – you'll have your finger on the pulse of current trends to drive the creative direction of digital campaigns.
- Create professional layouts in various client branding using the Creative Suite.
- Create PowerPoint templates for internal staff to populate.
- Find innovative ways to represent data using diagrams and charts.
- Be a brand champion and adhere to the Perceptive visual identity across all collateral.
- Work closely with account managers and writers on client branded digital campaigns.
- Able to contribute to the entire creative process and team planning sessions.
Skills & Experience required
- Comprehensive knowledge of the Creative Suite including Adobe XD.
- An understanding of Microsoft Office applications specifically PowerPoint.
- Understanding of designing for the digital environment.
- A working knowledge of HTML would be beneficial.
- Experience with basic to intermediate video editing and animations.
- Strong work ethic and personal accountability.
- Attention to detail.
- Enthusiasm for the job and the ability to work effectively in a team.
- Ability to approach a task with creative thinking as well as being a self-starter.
- Good written and verbal communication.
- Organisational and multitasking skills.
- A proven understanding of typography and layout.
Who we are
Perceptive is a customer intelligence agency. Our data provides actionable insights that help clients understand their market, target audience and who their customer is, and then develop a strategy to delight them. We're inquisitive, analytical, creative and technology-minded.
We are also, more importantly, a team of genuinely tight-knit folk who enjoy collaborating, brainstorming and coming up with innovative new ways to help our clients succeed. Passionate about what we do, Perceptive is a place where you can always feel comfortable to share your ideas, thoughts and general musings on life.
But it's not all business—we also like to have fun.
Why work with us?
We are part of the Clemenger Group, New Zealand's largest and most successful group of advertising communications companies with eight agencies in NZ and 16 in Australia. In turn, the Clemenger Group is part of the creatively awarded global BBDO network. This means, when you join us, you will be part of a highly regarded global network but working for a 100% locally managed Group that truly values its employees by promoting an inclusive workplace where diversity is embraced. We offer lots of good things from development opportunities and the chance to learn from people at the top of their game, to a staff share scheme, enhanced parental leave payments, discounted health insurance, an employee assistance programme, and cool offices.
How to apply
If this sounds like you, and you have the legal right to work in New Zealand, please click below to apply.
Please include a copy of your design portfolio - this is essential to be considered.
Please note: Direct applications will not be considered.
The Clemenger Group Supports an inclusive workplace and welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds.
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week