|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
Clemenger BBDO Melbourne is looking for an exceptional Social Media Lead to join the agency.
We're looking for a forward thinker who understands how ideas are brought to life and enhanced through social media channels.
This pivotal role will see you working with the best creative minds in the industry to deliver truly exceptional social experiences and evangelise technology, not for technology's sake, but for its role in bringing about actual business, consumer and cultural value.
- Guiding creatives, strategists and account service on social media focused projects and campaigns.
- Overseeing the creation, management and development of social media plans and strategy for a range of the agency's most high-profile clients.
- Leading and guiding a team of community managers, and working closely with client customer service teams.
- Assisting clients in the management of any social media crisis' that occur.
- Working closely with creatives and production to ensure social media best practice is kept in mind when creating content.
- Ensuring that social media is integrated into services provided to clients and is leveraged across various social platforms.
- Define KPI's and ensure that goals and objectives are being met relative to Social Media initiatives and identify any areas of opportunity to help improve campaign performance.
- Provide regular reporting, insights, and recommendations to clients.
Desired skills and experience
- 6+ years of social media experience.
- An in-depth knowledge of ad formats, best practice, strategies and general intricacies of Facebook, Instagram, Messenger, YouTube, Snapchat, Twitter, LinkedIn and TikTok.
- A strong understanding of social media buying practices.
- A strong background working in an agency environment where you have built and managed teams.
- Demonstrated experience of participating in and winning new business pitches.
- A strong knowledge of the latest industry trends, developments and best practices.
- Extensive knowledge of social media management software and analytical tools.
An ability to prioritise and manage multiple clients and projects simultaneously across the team.
About this company
At Clemenger BBDO, the thing we care most about is creativity. Or as we call it, 'the work, the work, the work'. It's what makes BBDO different. We believe The Work is the only true measure of an agency. The Work is where the brand meets the consumer. The Work is what touches their hearts and minds. The Work is what leads to the sale. The Work is simply everything we create to reach the consumer. All our resources, all our targets, all our disciplines are devoted to creating work that is unique, powerful and convincing. In the absence of great work, nothing else matters.
Please note: All applicants must have valid Australian working rights.
The Clemenger Group Supports an inclusive workplace and welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds.
To find out what it is like to work at Clemenger BBDO click on people story:
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week