|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
CHE Proximity is looking for a new breed of SEO Lead
This role has a key focus on recommending SEO techniques, principles and approach to blue chip clients and the wider agency. This is a foundation role that will support our SEO capability within our Melbourne office and expand into an SEO team alongside development, content, social and digital creative services.
- Lead SEO delivery and coach, mentor and direct digital or other agency teams when required to ensure digital excellence.
- Take the lead role for SEO within the Sydney office on client projects, partnering with digital producers, digital designers, copywriters and developers to ensure best practice digital experiences.
- Build SEO capability and act as a thought leader by tracking and sharing global best practices for SEO.
- Be the advocate for SEO and make it an integral part of the process and a shared accountability across the digital department.
- Establish and develop a key partnership with the client service team to drive new business.
- Keep pace with search engine and internet marketing developments.
- Identify and implement new opportunities to significantly grow organic traffic.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Min 5+ years SEO in an agency, preferably with BA or MA in communications, computer science or equivalent.
- Expertise in SEO guidelines, standards, and white hat best practices as they apply to all digital platforms.
- Experience using SEO crawling and auditing tools, including SEMrush, Screaming Frog, Deep Crawl and/or equivalent.
- Ability to use and pull insights from reporting tools, including Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics and Google Search Console.
- Effective communication skills, especially focused on educating agency and client stakeholders and promoting SEO best practice.
- Evidence of experience across the various phases of SEO (technical, on-page and off-page).
- Proven ability to lead website migration projects to ensure minimal traffic loss
- Basic to intermediate understanding of HTML, CSS and web standards.
- Experience on voice SEO optimisation would be preferable.
Who is CHE Proximity
More than ever before the medium, the message and it's sequencing are inseparable from each other.
‘Unlike any time in history, connecting the medium, the message, and its sequencing to the consumer is more vital than ever.
Connected creativity is the synchronization of strategic positioning, engaging creative, combined with the next generation of engagement planning to ensure ideas create the cut-through needed to deliver the strongest commercial performances. Today, creativity cannot be left to chance. One brand expression or big TV ad is simply not enough.
More than ever, brands need to live in culture and our consumers worlds, allowing audiences to not only consume brands, but take part in owning, creating and amplifying them. To do this, the role of influencers, publishers, the news and bought media are inseparable from each other and the expression of the idea itself. To create such work, the classic disciplines of the marketing mix – advertising, experience, PR, CRM, media, digital – must all be unified, removing P&Ls, biases and incumbency to reveal a new breed of agnostic agency, resulting in connected creativity.
At CHE Proximity, we see this as the shift from brand as advertising to brand as experience. It is as profound a change in advertising as the printing press was to the democratisation of information. We are investing our every effort into leading this transformation and in doing so, supporting the sustainability of our cherished industry as an essential ingredient of modern commerce.
This is what we call Connected Creativity.
Some recent highlights
In addition to growing our business with high profile and forward-thinking clients our creativity and effectiveness has been recognised by our peers:
Contagious Pioneers: Top 10 Best and Bravest Agencies on the Planet 2018 ‑ 2020
B&T 2019: VIC & Direct Response/Performance Agency of the Year
London International Awards 2019: APAC Agency of the Year
Tangrams: Asia Effectiveness Agency of the Year 2018, 2019
AFR Most Innovative Companies 2019: Best Marketing Innovation 2017, 2018, 2019
Mumbrella 2019: Creative Agency of the Year, Award for Data Driven Marketing
WARC 2019: Most Effective Agency, Australia and New Zealand
WARC: Most Effective Australian Agency 2014 2019
Cannes 2019: 2 Silver, 2 Bronze & 7 Finalists
Clemenger Group is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. We encourage Aboriginal, Torres Strait Islander and people of all backgrounds to apply.
At Clemenger Group we employ flexible work practices where appropriate, support charities including Peter MacCallum, and undertake a range of environmental initiatives across our businesses.
To gain an insight as to what it is like to work at CHE Proximity please click on the people story below:
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week