Senior Account Manager
- Account/Project Management
We are looking for a Senior Account Manager to join the team at Traffik Sydney
This unique role will suit a well-rounded BTL suit with experience working on BTL Shopper campaigns. As a SAM you will use your experience to provide project management expertise across a range of accounts, predominantly Diageo and new business, working on the entire portfolio. You will work with the Account Director to run the account and be the lead relationship manager for all Shopper Marketing Managers and below.
You will ensure campaigns are delivered on brief/budget/time; be the account relationship owner; provide strategic direction on key client projects; oversee all projects; develop and grow business through incremental opportunities and networking; resolve issues and mitigate project risks.
On a day-to-day basis you will be responsible for overseeing the development, execution and evaluation of all projects under your management, working with the Production Team (as required), and managing your immediate team to deliver the elements you delegate to them.
You will keep abreast of your client's brand and strategic initiatives, as well as market/competitor activity, and will work with the SAD to ensure that any creative solution Traffik puts forward is on brand, on strategy, and is unique.
You are people-driven and lead by example as a strong mentor and track the growth and development of your immediate team to ensure their success. Clients see you as their go-to person and they trust you to deliver based on a proven success rate and mutual respect. Client account and relationship management, issues management and new business growth are a focus for your development.
- Excellent project management / multi-tasking skills across BTL advertising
- A solid foundation of considered leadership and people management skills
- Persuasive presentation skills to cater for a wide variety of audience
- Ability to give clear direction to junior staff and / or wider agency teams / suppliers to ensure they deliver what is required
- Excellent financial management skills including forecasting, reporting and reconciling
- Superior organisation and time management skills, especially under pressure and tight deadlines
- Negotiation and motivation skills and the ability to know when to use them
- Troubleshooting and issues management skills
- Creative, dynamic and proactive thinking (literally and laterally)
- A thorough & detailed understanding and knowledge of the industry
- A thorough & detailed understanding and knowledge of the retail environment
- A thorough & detailed understanding and knowledge of special event operations and management
- In-depth experience and success in logistics planning and management
- In-depth proficiency in all Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- An inherent curiosity along with a desire and drive to learn, critique, grow and develop your skill-set
- A confident, pleasurable and enthusiastic approach to your day-to-day work management
- A passionate approach towards your career development and life in general!
The Traffik Group is Australia's most awarded full‐service brand activation agency. We offer all activation specialisms under one roof, combining data with creativity to deliver effective activations across creative, strategy and spend.
We are Everything Activation.
Please note: All applicants must have valid Australian working rights.
Clemenger Group is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. We encourage Aboriginal, Torres Strait Islander and people of all backgrounds to apply.
At Clemenger Group we employ flexible work practices where appropriate, support charities including Peter MacCallum, and undertake a range of environmental initiatives across our businesses.
To gain an insight as to what it's like to work at Traffik, please click on the people story below and view our showreel: