|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
We are looking for an Account Director to join Australia's leading brand activation agency, Traffik Group. The Traffik Group has a highly talented and innovative creative team with expertise across experiential, digital & shopper activations.
As an Account Director will play a pivotal role in the financial success of the agency, servicing key relationships with existing clients and leading new business pitches with a focus on brand activation (experiential, events, sampling etc.).
This successful applicant will be charged with running two teams and will work closely with Traffik's creative, production, design, digital, staffing and finance teams to deliver the best possible result for their clients.
The successful applicant will have a proven success rate across the following:
- Live experiential activations
- Digitally-led experiences
- Retail promotions and sampling
- Integrated path to purchase campaigns
- Integrated marketing campaigns working with ATL agencies
- Leading and developing a successful team
At the core of this role is driving your accounts' business consistently to a best in class standard, managing your forecast and profitability.
This role specifically entails the below key elements:
- Managing a pipeline of organic business for existing clients through your outstanding client relationships
- Quickly cementing yourself as the authority in brand activation for your clients, becoming their ‘go-to' for anything we can execute
- Successfully managing new business pitches by making fast connections with potential clients and learning about their business to ensure we provide a smart, on-brief response
- Working in conjunction with the Managing Partner to build organic, new business plans and long term commercial success
Internal Agency Management
- You will get the best out of all the talent in our agency
- You will add value between client and our specialist divisions and ultimately take accountability along for what goes to client
- Managing your team and ensuring a constant feedback loop to set them up for success and keep them constantly engaged with our vision
- You will be accountable for the revenue which is forecasted against your key clients
- You will oversee the collation and tracking of campaign budgets to ensure agreed levels of profitability and compliance
- Working with production and finance, you will ensure that our agency partners and finance processes are followed by your team
- You're a radiator, not a drain
- You're ‘we', not ‘me'
- You have a healthy paranoia
The successful applicant will have outstanding, proven multi-tasking skills, attention to detail, workplace demeanour and attitude and be able to work amongst a highly integrated team.
We fuse creativity and technology to create extraordinary brand experiences. Traffik is a digitally integrated experiential agency. We bridge the gap between live and digital using new technologies and innovation to enhance experiences and extend engagement. We work on a vast array of projects including experiential, sponsorship, physical/digital installations, apps, websites and content creation.
Adnews: Specialist Agency of the Year 2018
B&T: Experiential Agency of the Year 2016/17
Mumbrella: Experiential Agency of the Year 2017
The Clemenger Group supports an inclusive workplace and welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds.
To gain an insight as to what it is like to work at Traffik please click on the people story below:
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week