Group Account Director - Expressions of Interest
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
CHE Proximity is seeking expressions of interest from Group Account Directors. If you are interested in this role, please apply below and we will be in touch when an opening comes up.
A Group Account Director inspires those around them to always strive for better solutions, helping us to build the agency model all others will follow. A person who gets just as much of an adrenaline rush from solving business problems, to smashing commercial targets and winning the trust of their most senior clients. Their responsibility is similar to that of a SME business owner, so they look to continually innovate and proactively build their group.
- Lead a group of accounts as a profitable business within the agency
- Harness the talent of the agency and proactively identify opportunities to put that talent to good use in helping clients solve their business problems
- Become a trusted advisor to your clients and a go to person for helping them with their business issues
- Lead and mentor your team and exemplify the core values that make us a great agency
- Foster a team environment across agency departments
- Partner with the new business team on pitches
Desired Skills and Experience
- Enduring passion for ideas; be they business, marketing or communication focused
- Ability to persuade, inspire and build trust with agency people and clients
- Ability to problem solve and think strategically and creatively to do so
- Ability to be close enough to the detail to be a real support to your team but not micro manage
- Comprehensive understanding and experience executing omni-channel campaigns
- Strong understanding of forecasting, financial rigor and sophisticated business practices
- Ability to manage up and down
- An ambition to change the way things are done
- Loves to negotiate
- Enjoys speaking in public and has experience to back it up
- Is a natural leader who can foster and inspire strong teams
- Superb creative judgment and the ability to sell work and keep it sold
- Is not intimidated by the idea of working in new ways and with new technology
- Is a strategic problem solver
Who is CHE Proximity
More than ever before the medium, the message and it's sequencing are inseparable from each other
‘Unlike any time in history, connecting the medium, the message, and its sequencing to the consumer is more vital than ever.
Connected creativity is the synchronization of strategic positioning, engaging creative, combined with the next generation of engagement planning to ensure ideas create the cut-through needed to deliver the strongest commercial performances. Today, creativity cannot be left to chance. One brand expression or big TV ad is simply not enough.
More than ever, brands need to live in culture and our consumers worlds, allowing audiences to not only consume brands, but take part in owning, creating and amplifying them. To do this, the role of influencers, publishers, the news and bought media are inseparable from each other and the expression of the idea itself. To create such work, the classic disciplines of the marketing mix – advertising, experience, PR, CRM, media, digital – must all be unified, removing P&Ls, biases and incumbency to reveal a new breed of agnostic agency, resulting in connected creativity.
At CHE Proximity, we see this as the shift from brand as advertising to brand as experience. It is as profound a change in advertising as the printing press was to the democratisation of information. We are investing our every effort into leading this transformation and in doing so, supporting the sustainability of our cherished industry as an essential ingredient of modern commerce.
This is what we call Connected Creativity.
Some recent highlights
In addition to growing our business with high profile and forward-thinking clients our creativity and effectiveness has been recognised by our peers:
Contagious Pioneers: Top 10 Best and Bravest Agencies on the Planet 2018 ‑ 2020
B&T 2019: VIC & Direct Response/Performance Agency of the Year
London International Awards 2019: APAC Agency of the Year
Tangrams: Asia Effectiveness Agency of the Year 2018, 2019
AFR Most Innovative Companies 2019: Best Marketing Innovation 2017, 2018, 2019
Mumbrella 2019: Creative Agency of the Year, Award for Data Driven Marketing
WARC 2019: Most Effective Agency, Australia and New Zealand
WARC: Most Effective Australian Agency 2014 2019
Cannes 2019: 2 Silver, 2 Bronze & 7 Finalists
Clemenger Group is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. We encourage Aboriginal, Torres Strait Islander and people of all backgrounds to apply.
At Clemenger Group we employ flexible work practices where appropriate, support charities including Peter MacCallum, and undertake a range of environmental initiatives across our businesses.
To gain an insight as to what it is like to work at CHE Proximity please click on the people story below:
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week